Friday 21 July 2017

Tresko - Dancing With The Lights (Original Mix)



Artist: Tresko
Title: Dancing With The Lights (Original Mix)
Genre: Furure House
EP: --
File: Mp3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Release Year: 2017
Size:  8.47 MB





ABOUT TRESKO

I’m TRESKO,
a 19 years old DJ, and producer. I have a huge passion for House music, especially for deep & future house. I started two years ago because of my love for good music. A little set-up and a headphone were just enough for me to satisfy my love for dropping some nice sounding beats. Since a year I made it to a next level, I play almost every weekend at several places, it's a boys dream coming true. Nowadays I play at events at The Factory (Alost), Cirque Mystique (Alost) and Cinema (Alost). Other party's like Péle Péle (Groot-Bijgaarden),

at Studio Brussel, IKON (Noxx), jh Ternat, JC Puls, …

Performing behind the DJ booth was not enough, entering the world of producers was another dream. I reveal my first track, Come To Me, an Future House track ready to smash the music industry. Feel free to listen and share it on Soundcloud and other social media.

FOLLOW HIM

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 24h House | Suporte: 24h House